Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
The Human Resources Development Division of the Central Bank of India, headquartered in Mumbai, a public sector bank in India, is seeking applications for the following posts. Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | Last Date: 17.12.2021.
Total Vacancies: 115
- Economist: 01
- Income Tax Officer: 01
- Information Technology: 01
- Data Scientist: 01
- Credit Officers: 10
- Data Engineers: 11
- IT Security Analyst: 01
- IT SOC Analyst: 01
- Risk Managers: 05
- Technical Officers (Credit): 05
- Financial Analyst: 20
- Information Technology: 15
- Law Officers: 2
- Risk Managers: 10
- Security: 12
- Graduation, Engineering, Degree, MBA, Masters, CA / CFA / ACMA, PhD in relevant subjects as per the posts. Must have experience in related work.
- Must be between 20 and 45 years old as per posts.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of an online written test and personal interviews.
- The written test will be conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- The test time is 60 minutes for a total of 100 questions.
- The test is conducted in English and Hindi.
- There is a pattern of questions in the Objective approach with five options.
- There will be negative marking.
- A deduction of 0.25 will be levied for each wrong answer.
- Stream / Category Specific Questions 60 Questions 60 Marks
- Computer Knowledge 20 questions 20 marks
- Banking, Current Economic Scenario, General Awareness 20 Questions 20 Marks
- Others pay Rs. 850 + GST, SC / ST candidates pay Rs. 175 + GST.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of the online application process: 23.11.2021
Last date for online applications: 17.12.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 | Last Date: 17.12.2021
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.