Animal Transport Constable Recruitment 2022 – ITBP | Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force ITBP has Released Constable Animal Transport Male & Female Recruitment 2022 Advertisement. Any candidate who is interested in this ITBP 10th Passed Constable Animal Transport Recruitment and fulfills the eligibility can apply online from 29 August 2022 to 27 September 2022.
Animal Transport Constable Recruitment 2022 – ITBP
Total Vacancies: 52
Constable (Animal Transport) Male: 44
Constable (Animal Transport) Female: 08
- Class 10th Matric Exam Passed in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Height : Male 170 CMS | Female 157 CMS
- Chest: Male Only 80-85 CMS
- Running: Male 1.6 KM in 7.30 Min, Female: 800 Mtr in 4.5 Min.
- Long Jump: Male 11 Feet, Female 09 Feet
- High Jump: Male 3.5 Feet, Female 03 Feet.
- For More Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
Age Limit as on 27/09/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation As per ITBP Constable Animal Transport (Male / Female) Recruitment Rules 2022.
- Gen / OBC/ EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / Exs : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
- Application Begin: 29/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27/09/2022
- Last Date Fee Payment: 27/09/2022
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
Animal Transport Constable Recruitment 2022 – ITBP | Last Date: 27.09.2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here (29.08.2022)
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.