120 Officer Grade A posts in SEBI
The Mumbai-based Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India is seeking applications for Grade A posts in various departments. 120 Officer Grade A posts in SEBI | Last Date: 24.01.2022.
Officer Grade A (Assistant Managers)
Total Vacancies: 120
- General: 80
- Legal: 16
- Information Technology (IT): 14
- Research: 07
- Official Language: 03
- Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree in relevant subjects.
- Must not exceed 30 years as on 31.12.2021.
- There are three stages.
- The first of these is the online screening test.
- It consists of two papers.
- The test is conducted in the form of multiple-choice questions for each paper of 100 marks.
- Candidates who qualify for the Phase 1 Screening Exam will be selected for the Phase 2 Online Exam.
- The second is the Phase 2 Online Examination, which consists of two papers.
- Each paper is for 100 marks.
- It has a negative marking.
- Eligible candidates will be selected for interviews.
- The interview will be conducted in Hindi or English.
- The final selection will be based on the merit marks obtained in Phase 2 and the merit marks obtained in the interview.
- Others Rs.1000, SC / ST / PWD candidates Rs.100.
How to apply: Apply Online
- The online application process starts 05.01.2022.
- Last date for online applications: 24.01.2022.
- Phase 1 Online Exam Date: 20.02.2022.
- Phase 2 Online Exam Date (excluding IT Paper): 20.03.2022.
- Phase 2 (Paper 2 Information Technology) Exam Date: 03.04.2022.
Examination centers in Telangana:
- Hyderabad, Warangal.
Interested candidates read the full notification before applying.
120 Officer Grade A posts in SEBI | Last Date: 24.01.2022
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Applying.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.