State Bank of India (SBI), headquartered in Mumbai, is seeking applications for filling various posts on a contract / regular basis across the country. 148 Posts in SBI | Apply Online | Last Date: 03 May 2021
Specialist Cadre Officers (SCOs)
Total Vacancies: 148
- Manager, Senior Special Executive, DCTO, Deputy Manager, Pharmacist, Data Analyst, Executive, etc.
- Diploma (Pharmacy), Graduation, BE / BTech / M.Sc / MTech / MCA, MBA / PGDM, CA in relevant subjects as per the post. Must have experience in related work.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of an online written test and interview.
The test may be held at Ahmedabad, Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Bangalore, Hubli, Mangalore, Bhopal, Raipur, Bilaspur(Chattisgarh), Chandigarh/ Mohali, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Hissar, Gurugram, Jammu, Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Delhi/New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Dehradun, Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Guwahati, Silchar, Hyderabad, Warangal, Jaipur, Udaipur, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Mumbai/Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune,
Muzaffarpur, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram.
- For General/ EWC/ OBC : Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online through by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to apply: Apply Online
Start of Online Application Process: 13 Apr 2021
Last date for online application: 03 May 2021
Exam Date: 23.05.2021
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
148 Posts in SBI | Apply Online | Last Date: 03 May 2021
- Advt No – 01/2021-22 (Link 1, Link 2 & Link 3) | 02/2021-22 | 03/2021-22 | 04/2021-22 | 05/2021-22 |
- Advt No. 06/2021-22 (Link 1 & Link 2) | 07/2021-22
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signature, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.