Senior Officer and Engineering Posts at HPCL | Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), Mumbai is inviting applications for the following posts.
Total Number of Posts: 276
Post-wise vacancy details:
1. Mechanical Engineer- 57
2. Electrical Engineer- 16
3. Instrumentation Engineer- 36
4. Civil Engineer- 18
5. Chemical Engineer- 43
6. Senior Officer- City Gas Distribution (CGD) Operations and Maintenance- 10
7. Senior Officer- LNG Business- 02
8. Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager- Bio Fuel Plant Operations- 01
9. Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager- GBG Plant Operations- 01
10. Senior Officer- Sales (Retail/ Lubes/ Direct Sales/ LPG)- 05
11. Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager- Non-Fuel Business- 30
12. Senior Officer- EV Charging Station Business- 04
13. Fire and Safety Officer- Mumbai Refinery- 02
14. Fire and Safety Officer- Visakha Refinery- 02
15. Quality Control (QC) Officer- 06
16. Chartered Accountants- 24
17. Law Officers- 09
18. Law Officers- HR- 05
19. Medical Officer- 04
20. General Manager (Office of Company Secretary)- 01
21. Welfare Officer- Mumbai Refinery- 01
Eligibility: Must have passed Degree, BE, BTech, MBBS, CA, MBA, PGDM in relevant discipline.
Application Fee: Rs.1180 for UR/OBC/EWS candidates. SC, ST, and Divyang candidates are exempted from fee payment.
Selection Process: Based on Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview, Moot Court (For Law Officers/Law Officers only) etc.
Application Procedure: Apply Online
Last Date for Online Application: 18-09-2023
Senior Officer, Engineering Posts in HPCL
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Disclaimer – Naukriwin.com
This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or Inaccuracies. I at this moment declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to the recruitment notification advertisement or information brochure Etc. But sometimes mistakes by the website owner by Any means might happen just as typing errors eye deception or other from the recruiter side. Our effort and intention are to provide as correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look at the recruitment notification or advertisement portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.