Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant & Junior Assistant-cum-Typist vacancy. TSPSC Sr Asst & Jr Asst cum Typist Online Form 2021
Total Vacancies: 127
- Passed Diploma in Computer Applications along with Degree / BCA Degree / Degree in Computer Science as well as Technical Examination conducted by the Government in Typewriting English (Lower Grade).
- Must be between 18-34 years as on 01.07.2021.
- Must have been born between 02.07.1987-01.07.2003.
- Five years for Telangana government employees, three years for ex-servicemen, five years for SC / ST, BCs, and five years for PWDs will be relaxed at the maximum age.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of a written test (Objective Type).
- This examination will be conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- This includes General Studies, Journal Abilities for 150 marks, and Secretarial Abilities and Computer Applications (Diploma Standard) for 150 marks.
- This test is administered in English and Telugu.
- Computer Applications Paper The section is in English only.
Centers for the written examination:
- HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
- RANGA REDDY
- SANGA REDDY
Application fee: Rs.200/-
How to apply: Apply Online
Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 12/04/2021
Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 05/05/2021
- Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves on the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC.
- Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
TSPSC Sr Asst & Jr Asst cum Typist Online Form 2021
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Last Date Extended Notice: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signature, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.