ANGRAU Anantapur Recruitment 2022 | Agricultural Research Station, Ananthapuramu is going to recruit a Research Associate to work under the “Gramin Krishi Mausam Sewa (GKMS)” project, one Young Professional-I under the “All India Coordinated Research Project on Agrometeorology (AICRPAM)” scheme and one Young ProfessionalI under “APCNF experiment on PMDS and 365 Days Green Cover (DGC)” project (the project period is up to 31.03.2023) on a purely contractual basis as per details given below.
ANGRAU Anantapur Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 3
- Research Associate: 01
- Young Professional-1: 02
Qualifications: B.Sc.(Agriculture), M.Sc., Ph.D.(Agronomy/Agriculture/Agrometeorology) with work experience
Age Limit: Between 21 – 45 years
- Rs. 54,000/- for Research Associate
- Rs. 25,000/- for Young Professional
Application Procedure: Walk-in-Interview
Agricultural Research Station, Rekulakunta, Bukkarayasamudram (Mandalam), Anantapur (District)
ANGRAU Anantapur Recruitment 2022 | Walk-in-Interview 30.09.2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.