DMHO Anantapur Recruitment | Applications are invited from the eligible and qualified candidates for filling up certain posts on a Contract Basis under the NATIONAL TUBERCULOSIS ELIMINATION PROGRAMME of the following arose vacancies and backlog posts under the control of the District Leprosy AIDS & TB Officer, Ananthapuramu in the erstwhile Anantapuramu District to work initially for a period of one year on Contract Basis / Outsourcing basis. (Notification No. NTEP/DM&HO/ATP/2022 Dt. 15.09.2022).
DMHO Anantapur Recruitment
Senior Treatment Supervisor
TB Health Visitor
Bachelor’s Degree, Certificate Course Pass, Driving License Based on the post
Age Limit: 42 years
For STS: Rs. 33,975/- P.m
For TB Health Visitor: Rs. 21,900/- P.m
Application Procedure: Offline
Applications should be sent to
The District Tuberculosis Control Office, Anantapur 515001
Last Date: 19.09.2022
DMHO Anantapur Recruitment | Last Date: 19.09.2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Download Notification & Form: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.