FCI Recruitment 2022 | Food Corporation of India invites online applications for filling Category-3 Non-Executive posts zone-wise in FCI Depots and Offices spread across the country.
FCI Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 5043
1. Junior Engineer (Civil Engineering)
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)
3. Stenographer Grade-II
4. Assistant Grade-3 (General)
5. Assistant Grade-3 (Accounts)
6. Assistant Grade-3 (Technical)
7. Assistant Grade-3 (Depot)
8. Assistant Grade-3 (Hindi)
1. North Zone: 2388
2. South Zone: 989
3. East Zone: 768
4. West Zone: 713
5. North East Zone: 185
Degree, BCom, BSc (Agriculture/ Botany/ Zoology/ Bio-Technology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Food Science), BE, BTech (Food Science/ Food Science and Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Bio-Technology/ Civil) as per the post ), Diploma (Civil/ Mechanical)/ Electrical Engineering) should have passed.
Based on Online Test (Phase-1, Phase-2 Tests), Skill/ Typing Test (for Steno Posts).
Phase-1 Examination Centers in AP and Telangana States: Nellore, Vijayawada, Kakinada, Kurnool, Tirupati, Vijayanagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal.
Rs.500 (Sc, ST, Handicapped, Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee).
Application Procedure: Apply online.
Online Application Start 06.09.2022.
Last date for online application: 05.10.2022.
Online Exam Date: January 2023.
FCI Recruitment 2022 | Last Date: 05.10.2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.