Senior Research Fellow at PJTSAU | The eligible candidates may attend WALK – IN – INTERVIEW on 27.09.2022 (11.00 AM) at the office of the Director, Water Technology Centre, Diamond Jubliee Building, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 30 to work as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) under NICRA CGC project on “AI and IoT based solar powered surface and subsurface drip irrigation under innovative approaches of irrigation scheduling in Chilli (Capsicum annum. L)” at Water Technology Centre, PJTSAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad purely on a temporary basis from the date of appointment to March 2023 and likely to continue up to March 2024.
Senior Research Fellow at PJTSAU
Senior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 01
Agricultural M.Sc (Agronomy (Water Management)/ Agronomy/ Soil Science) passed.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years.
Salary: Rs.31000 per month, HRA.
Director’s Office, Water Technology Centre, Diamond Jubilee Building, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
Senior Research Fellow at PJTSAU | Walk-in-Interview: 27.09.2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.