Engagement of Bank Medical Consultant RBI – Telangana | Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel for three posts [two Un-Reserved (UR) and one Other Backward Class (OBC)] of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for the dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India, Hyderabad (the Bank) situated at Main Office Building Dispensary, Reserve Bank of India, Saifabad and RBI Staff Quarters, Begumpet and Yellareddyguda, Hyderabad.
Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant RBI – Telangana
Total Vacancies: 03
Eligibility, Terms & Conditions:
1. The applicant should at a minimum, possess an MBBS degree from any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India. (For more info check the notification)
Application Procedure: Apply Offline
Last Date: 14.10.2022
The applications from eligible candidates should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, RBI, 6-1-56, Secretariat Road, Saifabad, Hyderabad-500004, on or before 05:00 PM of October 14, 2022.
Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant RBI – Telangana Last Date: 14.10.2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Application Form: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.