Junior Project Fellows in NCERT
Walk-in is managing the replacement of the following posts on a temporary basis by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) under the Department of Elementary Education, Government of India. Junior Project Fellows in NCERT | Walk-in Dates: 21, 22.09.2021.
Total Vacancies: 07
Junior Project Fellow
- Passed Masters Degree in the relevant subject as per the posts. Must have computer skills.
- Not to exceed 40 years.
- Rs.25,000 / – per month for NET candidates and Rs.23,000 / – per month for non-NET candidates.
- The selection process will be conducted on the basis of a walk-in-interview.
Walk-in Dates: 21, 22.09.2021
Closing date for applications: 21.09.2021
The Department of Education in Languages (DEI), Janaki Ammalkhand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
Junior Project Fellows in NCERT | Walk-in Dates: 21, 22.09.2021
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.