RBVRR Women’s College of Pharmacy Hyderabad | The College was established in the year 2006 under “Hyderabad Mahila Vidya Sangham” to provide education to girl students. The college is self-financed, approved by PCI, and AICTE, and is affiliated with Osmania University.
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
Departments have Faculty Openings:
- Pharma Analysis
- Pharma Chemistry
- Pharm D
Qualification: M.Pharm and as per PCI norms
- Candidate should have completed their Ph.D. / PG in relevant discipline
- The candidate should have strong communication skills.
- Should have a good commitment towards work.
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Pay Scale: As per college norms
Interview Date: 27.09. 2022 at 10.00 AM
Interested candidates may walk into the above address along with all original certificates, photographs, PAN, and Aadhar Card.
Venue: RBVRR Women’s College of Pharmacy, 3-4-343, Barkathpura, Hyderabad 500027
RBVRR Women’s College of Pharmacy Hyderabad | Interview Date: 27.09. 2022 at 10.00 AM
Reference: Advertisement on EENADU dated 23rd September 2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.