SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 | The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently released the notification for the Combined Graduation Level (CGL) Exam-2022. Vacancies in Group-B and Group-C departments of various central ministries will be filled through this examination. Candidates with any degree qualification can apply for these jobs. Candidates have to apply online mode. Candidates are selected through Tier-1, Tier-2, etc. exams.
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022
Total Vacancies: 20,000 (Approx)
|SSC CGL||SSC CGL Notification 2022- Overview|
|Exam Name||SSC CGL 2022|
|SSC CGL Full Form||Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Registration||17th September to 08th October 2022|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Eligibility||Indian citizenship & Graduate (bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline)|
|Selection Process||Tier 1 & Tier 2|
Any Degree, CA/ CMA/ CS/ PG Degree (Commerce/ Economics/ Business Studies)/ MBA (Finance) should be eligible as per the post.
18-27 years, 20-30 years, 18-30 years, 18-32 years as of 01.01.2022 following vacancies.
Selection will be based on Tier-1, Tier-2 Examination, Data Entry Speed Test, Physical/Medical Tests, Examination of Certificates, etc.
Application Procedure: Apply Online
- General / OBC / EWS: 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Correction Fee First Time: 200/-
- Correction Fee Second Time: 500/-
- Application Begin: 17/09/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/10/2022
- Online Fee Payment Last Date: 09/10/2022
- Offline E Challan Payment Last Date: 10/10/2022
- Correction Date: 12-13 October 2022
- Exam Date Tier I: December 2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Exam centers in Telangana state: Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Warangal.
SSC Combined Graduate Level CGL 2022 | Last Date: 08.10.2022
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.