24 Sports quota Posts in DGPM, New Delhi
The Ministry of Finance, Government of India is seeking applications for the following posts through the Directorate General of Performance Management (DGPM) Sports Quota of the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs in New Delhi. 24 Sports quota Posts in DGPM, New Delhi | Last Date: 05.11.2021.
Total Vacancies: 24
- Tax Assistant : 10
- Stenographer Grade – 2: 01
- Havaldar: 10
- MTS: 03
- Cricket, Hockey, Football, Athletics, Swimming, Badminton.
- Tenth class/equivalent, Intermediate, Degree pass as per posts. Must have computer knowledge, typing skills as well as prescribed physical standards. Must have won representation/medals at International Level, Senior / Junior Level Championship, Inter-University level as part of the qualifications.
- Must be between 18 and 27 years as of 01.09.2021.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their achievements in sports and qualifications. They will have field trials. There will be a Physical Standards Test and a Physical Efficiency Test for Data Entry Speed Test, Havaldar posts based on the posts indicated for those who qualify.
How to apply: Apply Offline
Last date for applications: 05.11.2021
The Additional Director (Cadre), Directorate General of Performance Management, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, Room No.510, 5th floor, Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002.
Interested candidates read the full notification before apply.
24 Sports quota Posts in DGPM, New Delhi | Last Date: 05.11.2021.
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
Join Our Groups
Note: Read the Notification Before Apply.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Keep ready the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form by yourself.
- Choose the right category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.