134 Posts in Education Department – Telangana

Finance Department has given permission to fill 134 posts under School Education Department through TSPSC. Out of that, there are 24 Deputy Education Officers and another 110 teaching and senior teaching vacancies. On May 12, the Education Department sent a proposal to the government seeking permission to fill up 33 percent of vacancies through direct recruitment. The Ministry of Finance issued GO 165 on November 13 giving permission to Arnel. Out of a total of 72 Deputy Educational Officer posts in the state, 24 vacancies under 33 percent will be filled through notification. ‘This is good news for job aspirants’ said Finance Minister Harish Rao on Twitter.

134 Posts in Education Department – Telangana

For teaching colleges, there are 12 diet colleges (DED course) in the state, along with three government BED colleges (College of Teacher Education-CTE) at Warangal, Mahabubnagar, Nagarjunasagar and the Institute of Advanced Studies in Education (Government MED College) in Hyderabad. . Only 33 percent of them have to be filled through direct recruitment (notification). The remaining 67 percent of vacancies are filled through promotions. The process of promotions has been stalled for the past decade and a half as the case of unified service rules for teachers has not been resolved. Now that the green flag has been waved to fill up 33 percent of vacancies, the colleges will get some relief. It is estimated that it will take at least a year for the education department to send the details to the TSPSC.

94 Join TS Jobs – WhatsApp Group

95 Join TS Jobs – WhatsApp Group

Join Our Groups

Telegram | Facebook

  • Read the Notification Carefully.
  • Apply on the official site.
  • Get ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
  • Fill in the correct personal details.
  • Valid email id and mobile number.
  • Fill out the application form yourself.
  • Choose the correct category.
  • Take a print of the application form.
  • Clarify all doubts.
  • Only use a laptop or desktop.
  • Apply before the deadline.

Vidya Lakshmi Loan Portal Registration 2022
E-Shram Card Apply Online
Indane Gas Booking Number
Tax Saving PF FD And Insurance Tax Relief

Disclaimer – Naukriwin.com
This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or Inaccuracies. I at this moment declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to the recruitment notification advertisement or information brochure Etc. But sometimes mistakes by the website owner by Any means might happen just as typing errors eye deception or other from the recruiter side. Our effort and intention are to provide as correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look at the recruitment notification or advertisement portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.