Faculty Posts in AIIMS | All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bathinda, an Indian public sector institution, invites applications for the following posts. Those Candidates Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Apply.
Faculty Posts in AIIMS
Total Vacancies: 36
Posts: Professors, Additional Professors.
Departments: Anatomy, Dermatology, General Surgery, ENT, Neurology, Microbiology, Pathology, Physiology, Urology, Pharmacology, Radiation Therapy, etc.
1. Professors: PG Degree/ MD/ MS/ DM/ MCH pass in the relevant specialization.
Work Experience: Minimum 11-12 years of work experience.
2. Additional Professors: PG Degree/ MD/ MS/ DM/ MCH pass in the relevant specialization.
Work Experience: Minimum 7-8 years of work experience.
Age: Not more than 58 years.
Salary: Rs.148200-Rs.168900 per month.
Selection Process: Final selection will be based on an interview.
Application Fee: Rs.1000
Application Procedure: Apply online and offline.
Application Last Date: 02.12.2022
Address: The Recruitment Cell, Ground Floor, Administrative Block, Mandi Dabwali Road, AIIMS, Bathinda-151001, Punjab
Faculty Posts in AIIMS
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Get ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form yourself.
- Choose the correct category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.
Disclaimer – Naukriwin.com
This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or Inaccuracies. I at this moment declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to the recruitment notification advertisement or information brochure Etc. But sometimes mistakes by the website owner by Any means might happen just as typing errors eye deception or other from the recruiter side. Our effort and intention are to provide as correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look at the recruitment notification or advertisement portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.