Non-Teaching Posts in NIT Rourkela | National Institute of Technology, Ravurkela, Odisha is inviting online applications for the following Non-Teaching Vacancies. Those Candidates Interested in the Following Recruitment Can Apply.Non-Teaching Posts in NIT Rourkela
Total Vacancies: 147
1. Librarian: 01
2. Principal Scientific Officer: 01
3. Superintending Engineer: 01
4. Deputy Registrar: 01
5. Senior Scientific Officer: 01
6. Senior Executive Engineer: 01
7. Scientific Officer: 01
8. Student Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer: 01
9. Assistant Registrar: 04
10. Medical Officer: 03
11. Superintendent: 10
12. Technical Assistant: 36
13. Junior Engineer: 03
14. SAS Assistant: 01
15. Library & Information Assistant: 03
16. Senior Assistant: 13
17. Junior Assistant: 25
18. Senior Technician: 12
19. Technician: 29
Eligibility: Must have passed 10+2, Degree, PG in relevant discipline.
Selection Process: Based on Written Test, Skill/ Trade Test, Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.1000 (Rs.500 for EWS, SC, ST, Disabled)
Last Date for Online Application: 16-01-2023.
Application Payment Last Date: 19-01-2023.
Non-Teaching Posts in NIT Rourkela
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Site: Click here
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Get ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form yourself.
- Choose the correct category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.
Disclaimer – Naukriwin.com
This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or Inaccuracies. I at this moment declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to the recruitment notification advertisement or information brochure Etc. But sometimes mistakes by the website owner by Any means might happen just as typing errors eye deception or other from the recruiter side. Our effort and intention are to provide as correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look at the recruitment notification or advertisement portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.