Reliance Foundation Scholarships. Reliance Foundation under Reliance Corporation, a prestigious organization in India, is inviting applications for the following scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 from undergraduate candidates across the country on a merit and merit-cum-means basis.
Reliance Foundation Scholarships
Total Scholarships: 5100
- Undergraduate Scholarships-5000.
- Post Graduation Scholarships-100
- Under Graduation: 12th pass with minimum 60% marks from any government-recognized institution.
- Should be doing full-time undergraduate courses.
Scholarship: Rs.2,00,000 will be paid.
Selection Process: Merit (Merit-cum-Means Method) in Online Aptitude Test. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes. 60 multiple-choice questions will be given.
- The final selection will be based on the academic score and personal details of the candidates after the examination.
- Post Graduation: Must have passed Under Graduation with a minimum of 7.5 marks from any government-recognized institution. Or candidates who have scored 550-1000 marks in the GATE exam and joined PG can apply.
Courses: Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics & Computing, Electrical/ Electronics Engineering, Chemical engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Renewable & New Energy, Material, Science & Engineering, Life Sciences.
Scholarship: Rs.6,00,000 will be paid.
Selection Process: Merit in Online Aptitude Test. The duration of the exam is 60 minutes. 60 multiple-choice questions will be given.
- After the examination, the academic score, personal details of the candidates, and interview will be conducted and the final selection will be made.
Application Procedure: Apply online
Last date of application: 14.02.2023
Reliance Foundation Scholarships
The applicant’s responsibility is to ensure fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and requirements as mentioned in the advertisement. Therefore, applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully before filling out the online application.
94 Join TS Jobs – WhatsApp Group
95 Join TS Jobs – WhatsApp Group
|Official Site||Click here|
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Apply on the official site.
- Get ready for the scanning of signatures, photographs, and documents.
- Fill in the correct personal details.
- Valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill out the application form yourself.
- Choose the correct category.
- Take a print of the application form.
- Clarify all doubts.
- Only use a laptop or desktop.
- Apply before the deadline.
Vidya Lakshmi Loan Portal Registration 2022
E-Shram Card Apply Online
Indane Gas Booking Number
Tax Saving PF FD And Insurance Tax Relief
Disclaimer – Naukriwin.com
This website will not be responsible at all in case of minor or major mistakes or Inaccuracies. I at this moment declare that all the information provided by this website is true and accurate according to the recruitment notification advertisement or information brochure Etc. But sometimes mistakes by the website owner by Any means might happen just as typing errors eye deception or other from the recruiter side. Our effort and intention are to provide as correct details as much as possible, before taking any action please look at the recruitment notification or advertisement portal. “I Hope You Will Understand Our Word”.